Sunday 9 May 2010

Front Cover Ideas 2 - Jail House Rock

My second idea is for a magazine called Jail House Rock. The idea behind this magazine was to make an independent niche magazine about musicians behind bars. The interview feature each week would be with a someone who was in prison or had been at some point. I took the name Jail House Rock from the title of the Elvis Presley song of the same name, however I was inspired by The Blues Brothers Version.



Here is an unfinished idea for JailHouse Rock. I used a free typeface from Dafont.com to create the logo and i then took photos of me and a friend for the cover. The cover would still need to have a bar code, price etc added to it. It would also need to have at least one cover line relating to the interview or story.

No comments:

Post a Comment